Monday, September 13, 2010

School Days

Owen started school and couldn't have been more excited. He talked about it for weeks and pretty much ran inside with only looking back to make sure his friend Johnny was coming too. He will be going three days a week and several of his close friends he met from last year are in his class again.

Very sad but I completely forgot my camera for meet and greet with teachers. Perfect opportunity to take lots of pictures of him in his class, so I took it this morning for his first real day of school and of course he was not interested in taking pictures, just wanted to get to class.


After four tries I gave up and this was our best shot. He was watching the kids get out of the cars.

Off in his class to hang his bag

Report from Owen on his first day (which was intro 2 hour day): "I played with Addie and Johnny and a new friend, don't know his name", "Played with another Owen outside", "had goldfish and something else for snack," "I like my new teachers," "And I was a good boy with no timeout"...the last part cracked me up.

Report from his first full day: He played with Johnny and Addie, playing Tigger and Pooh. Played with a new boy. Played blocks. Held and wagged the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance. Ethan's birthday snack was cheesy popcorn, grapes and popsicles. Played with Owen on the playground again. Named B words and talked about Babies, with two B's. Made Bear projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment