Friday, November 26, 2010

Aiden Went Potty

Aiden peed on the potty twice!!!! Here's the story...I thought I smelled a poop so I asked Aiden if he pooped. Then he ran to the bathroom and said "poop potty" Um okay. So I ran upstairs to fetch the little potty from the storage closet and Omer got him ready. He sat and tried, but nothing. Omer read to him a little, just like we did for Owen. Nothing happened but we were surprised and proud. Then Omer and I left to go shopping and Babaanna came and watched the boys. I had told Omer he was going to pee while we were gone and he did. Sad we missed his first but when we got home he was so proud he ran and went pee again. Still very shocked our little 21 month old went pee on the potty by his own choice. Not sure whether to go full force and potty train him or just let him play around with the concept.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, little one! My two cents- let him play with the concept, don't push.

    ReplyDelete