Saturday, April 30, 2011

Farm Waterfall

I have heard from a couple people about a hike to a waterfall at Frying Pan Farm. Finally got around to checking it out today and it was a great time. We all, including Chester, went to the farm and visited all the animals. The boys love the place and had fun showing Daddy. Chester did great until the rooster crowed. Then we headed to find the waterfall. There are supposed to backpacks with nature kits that you can borrow but we were too late and the store was closing. I was planning to grab a map but forgot so we went in and hoped we could find it. I have to be honest that I am not the best at finding places on the roads, but in the woods I am very resourceful. I found the waterfall and we had a great time. Owen searched for snails and found a ton. Aiden enjoyed jumping from all the rocks. Chester loved playing in the water. We all loved the view and the waterfalls were peaceful and beautiful.
Aiden and Omer Looking Down the Waterfall
Creek


Aiden Rock Jumping
Waterfall
Aiden Looking at Owen's Find
Owen Searching for Snails
Owen Running to see Waterfall
Waterfall
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: