Friday, February 3, 2012

Fireplace Town

Lately Owen has really enjoyed setting up little lands of PlayMobil. We got several new ones for Christmas so he has enjoyed the expanded pieces. I told him he should set it up on the fireplace because less likely to get knocked down. During rest time, he got busy and made a whole scene. I joined him after I did my chores and we had a great time setting up a town. My favorite is Owen's attention to detail and creativity.
Fireplace Town


I really like the fox in the tree hunting the honey badger and the ducks sliding down the waterfall.


This is a hayride with all the kiddos
The vulture has found the dinosaur bones in the volcano
Then I found a toy worm from another game and Owen had put on one of the girl's scarves on the worm. Made me laugh
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: