Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss

All week at school the boys have celebrated Dr Seuss. Today they got to wear PJs to school, meet the Cat in the Hat and of course made hats. They were so excited for all of it.

Now for my cute story of the end of my day....Owen wanted to read all Dr Seuss books in honor of his birthday. After he was tucked in, he came into my room to tell me (and I will try to get this as close as I can), "Mommy, tomorrow I want to cut out all the planets like I have and you can tie a string on them and then I can make a card and take it to Dr Seuss for his birthday. We need to tell him thank you because I love his books so much." This conversation continued to inform me that we need to look at a map to find where he lives, something about a craft like they did at school that we need to make him, wonder if he could like the Cat in the Hat game, does he have any kids or toys, he wants to make wrapping paper with white, black and red stripes, and make sure he signs it Owen Aru so Dr Seuss knows it is from this Owen. He ended with, "I have a very busy day tomorrow!" Seriously love this kid's ideas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment