Saturday, April 7, 2012

Visiting Greensboro

Omer had a guys weekend planned during the boy's spring break and we haven't been to Grandma's house in a year....so I decided to take the boys down for half the week. The trip alone went really well again. The boys were so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa; they really miss them.  I have to say all went well except the boys seem to be on hyperdrive and constant show off mode. It got a little annoying and frustrating for me. They were not their normal selves, but none the less we had a great time and got to have some good quality with their grandparents.

The boys really loved just playing around in the house and with Grandma. But there is so many very cool places for kids in Greensboro. We went to a new place called ArtQuest where a kid can be as creative as they want. I knew my crafty boys would love it. The explored all the stations but spent over an hour in the painting and craft room.

Another day we went to the Science Center, one of Owen's (and well all of us) places. He actually will talk about this place throughout the year. I did not take too many pictures because it was just with my phone and we've seen it all already. But I captured some cute ones of the zoo area.

They have season tickets to the Grasshoppers, and decided to try a game again. The boys loved the playground area. Then made it to the seats with popcorn and ice cream. They enjoyed watching it and making all the cheers for a little, but in the end it was getting late and Aiden was getting bored. So after a little over an hour, we were gone.

The boys and I had a great time visiting with Grandma and Grandpa and can't wait to see them again.

You can click on the slideshow to go to the site to view larger pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment