Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chloe's Departure

Over the past couple days Chloe as declined quite a bit and she has started to not want many of the things that bring her joy. So I had to make the plans today for her departure. As you can imagine I am in quite a sullen mood. Of course Owen picked up on it and asked, I explained again what was happening and he said he wanted to draw me a picture. It was so sweet. And of course Aiden joined in and scriibbled some beautiful colors or his paper. Below is Owen's picture, the red are the columns out front and then he drew lots of hearts. I am the green person and then Chloe and Chester. He told me "Mommy now you will always have a picture of you and Chloe." Tears!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. It's such a hard thing to say goodbye.

    Many hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry too. I know how you are feeling. You're in my thoughts. Jenn

    ReplyDelete