Sunday, March 13, 2011

Natural History Museum

Omer and I have been eager to get the boys up to the Natural History Museum for a month now, and finally had a good weekend to go. We always go in the morning and works great, so that was the plan, however, I woke up with a migraine that made me sick to my stomach. I really tried to rally and go but just couldn't. After a nice rest I finally started to feel better. So we decided to still go and just head out after Aiden had a little nap. We all did have a great time, however we will not go back in the afternoon for a very long time. Both boys were just tired after an hour. But they rallied and made it through all our normal sections with going a little more quick near the end. The boys were so cute to watch explore all the museum had to offer. Mainly Aiden who was very young last time we went and didn't really get it, this time he was in awe of everything he got to see. This time for Owen, he actually enjoyed listening to some of the facts about everything. It was a great time even if we were all tired at the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment