Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cutest Moment

It was time for Aiden's nap, so I asked if he wanted Daddy or Mommy to read him books. He replied, "No!" So I jokingly asked, "Do you want Owen to?" With super excitement "YES!". Owen ran up the stairs excited with his new job and Aiden waved bye to Daddy and was running up the stairs.

I went up stairs as well as I knew Owen would not be able to do everything, to find him looking for the diapers and Aiden willingly laying in his diaper changing spot. Owen told me to leave that he wanted to do it. I replied of course he could do it but I will need to stay to help a little. He changed his diaper, put his shorts back on, and then went to the reading spot. Aiden picked out his two books and handed them to Owen. I left the room at this point to allow them their moment, but of course I eaves dropped. Owen "read" the books as Aiden sat quietly listening. It was so adorable! Then Owen called me in to help Aiden in his crib. There was a "thank you" from Aiden and a "good night" from Owen.

There are really the moments us parents live for. It was so precious.

1 comment:

  1. This might be one of the cutest moments I have ever heard of. Love it!

    ReplyDelete