Sunday, May 22, 2011

Slip-N-Slide

I got an old slip-n-slide at a yard sale the other week and was excited to pull it out once it got hot today. Owen took to it right away and after got the hang of it was going down quick and splashing at the bottom pool. He was having a blast!! Aiden was a little unsure, but enjoyed playing the spray and jumping though it with me. I got him to go down with me once, but that was it. I am sure next time he'll try it, he seems to always want to wait the first time out.
Down Owen Goes
Belly Sliding
Splash Smile
Aiden playing with the water spray
Love the crinkled nose
Slide and Twist
Playing with the Splash
Aiden got brave enough to walk around the spray, he giggled
Owen Running
And Sliding
Big Smiles
In the back - Me and Aiden jumping through the water spray
Of course the boys wanted me to go down, and I was happy to oblige.
Slip-N-Slide a BIG Hit
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the looks on Owen's face, pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your siblings spent HOURS on the slip n slide at Stevensburg!! Good memories.

    ReplyDelete