Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Cake

So starts the season of Owen's friends birthday's. We went to Brady's this weekend and he had a construction themed cake that Owen was in love with. He talked about it a lot and then this morning he asked if he could make a birthday cake. I told him it wasn't his birthday and that I didn't have icing. He responded with why not just a cake then and told me we had icing from the Christmas cookies. He was right, we did. So I made a chocolate chip pound cake and made a little cake for Owen to decorate it. He was very excited to put his dump truck on and of course eat it. So sorry about the pictures, but our camera is at the shop getting fixed and my camera on my phone stinks.

Owen's Truck Cake
Delicious!

Aiden thought is was yummy too

No comments:

Post a Comment