Monday, January 4, 2010

January Pool

I finally made it to Claude Moore Pool, something I meant to last winter but just never happened. It was fabulous, both boys had the best time. Not a lot of people and a great playground in the kiddie section. The whole area the big boys could walk and most of it the little guys could. I had to pick Owen up so he would leave. He kept telling me how he wanted to go back and swim. As for Aiden he loved the water and slide but of course I couldn't get any pictures of him because he can't do it by himself. :) Sorry a little blurry, from the video camera which usually does pictures great but for some reason just not today.

Babes at the Pool

Besides splashing in the pool and sliding, Aiden enjoyed banging and chatting on the bleachers. Owen climbing up the slide

Evan and Owen
Spencer in the Pool
Aiden wanted to join his buddy.
Excited Owen splashing in
Owen and Evan Sliding
I love that Evan puts his arms up.

1 comment: