Friday, January 1, 2010

Matching Suits

So I will be the first to say I am shocked how cute matching outfits are. Honestly I always kind of joked it but after seeing the boys in their matching Christmas pajamas, I became more of a fan. This morning I went to get some socks for Aiden and ended up getting matching swim suits. I know it is January, but they are super cute, I knew Owen would love them, and they were on sale. I was right Owen loved them and insisted on putting them on and then insisted Aiden put his on "So we can match Mommy!" As it is quite cold I left some pants on below to the keep warm as they wore these suits all day. Owen would keep telling Aiden how handsome he was and then telling me "Look how handsome we look." That is one of his new favorite words. I had to get a picture so I had the boys interrupt their play-doh fun to stand on their chairs and pose....easier said than done with two kids.






1 comment: