Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sledding

So I misplaced my video camera and just found it the other day and finally got through the video from us sledding on Christmas Eve. There was fun by all, but Owen is not fond of sledding by himself, he wouldn't try it. But did enjoy getting pulled down the hill. Aiden loved being pulled down. Omer and I enjoyed sledding but wish we had gotten a real sled rather than a preschooler sled, too tiny and we were too heavy in it to really go. Love Winter!

Sled Watching Owen

Aiden Bear in the Snow
After I went sledding, Owen wanted to walk down the hill to bring back up my sled.

Quick synopsis of the video:
1- Omer taking video of me pulling Aiden down while he was pulling Owen down.
2- Goofy Mom sledding
3- Silly Dad sledding
4- Me pulling both boys down, the sleds are a lot faster than expected
5- Me and the boys walking back up, Owen was very proud of his walking up the hill.
6- Playing and the boys eating snow, but of course. We love that Aiden face planted so he could eat it and then Owen desperately wanting Aiden to eat the snow off his mitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment