Friday, December 11, 2009

The Grinch

Owen has really taken a liking to The Grinch. We watch it almost every day, read the book and even play the Grinch game. You ask what is the Grinch game? Well Owen created it. He is the Grinch and me and Aiden are the Who's. I play with a toy and the Grinch takes it from runs around the corner and puts it in his sled. We did this no joke for an hour today. Owen told me a couple times he was tired and the Grinch needed a drink. :) The Grinch is also much nicer and will say thank you to the Who, ask nicely for the toy and makes sure the Who knows which toy to play with next. At first I had no idea where Owen...I mean the Grinch was storing all these toys until he ran over, put one down, we heard a little crash and the Grinch called out "Oops!" in the sweetest voice you can imagine. He was piling them on the table at the front. That is when he requested the sled to store his bounty. Love Christmas!

The Grinch and His Bounty

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! A very cute Grinch, might I add.

    ReplyDelete