Thursday, February 18, 2010

Halloween in February

The other day Owen, Aiden and I were organizing and cleaning out the guest room. We found the box of Halloween costumes and the kids had fun trying stuff on. I of course did not have my camera close by so I used the phone to capture Owen dressed in Omer's werewolf costume. Owen loved it.

So this afternoon Owen told me to bring down the box of costumes because he loves Halloween and wants to play. We had a blast!!! So much fun being a mom sometimes.

Grrring Pumpkin and Confused Spider
Owen put the white wig on me and said I was the ghost.
Spider Running Away
Sweet Spider
Running After the Pumpkin
Silly Pumpkin
Super Pumpkin Jumping
Then of course Owen wanted to play "Ghost", which essentially means I hide and the boys come to find me and I jump out and say Boo! They found me!!!
Running After the Ghost
The sweetest part was Owen wanted to help Aiden play the game, and told him he was going to hold his hand so they could go together. It was so sweet!

Holding Hands
Super Silly Halloween

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! I love them holding hands with the big smiles :)

    ReplyDelete