Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snowy Winter

We have had quite a bit of snow this winter. As I love the snow this has made me very happy minus the fact that they are calling for another couple feet this weekend. I only like the snow when below 6 inches. Okay so the happy snow for now....We got another 4-5 inches the past couple days and we all have enjoyed some snowy fun. Over the weekend we had an awesome family snowball fight. Then today we got some more snow and Owen and Aiden were excited to head back out.

The View our Bedroom

Nothing more peaceful than snow covered trees

Right after breakfast we all headed out back.
The snow fell on our heads from the tree.
And of course more snow eating by Owen...
...and of course Aiden
Crouching Snow Bear
Reaching High to get the Branch
He got it and pulled it down
And shook the snow on his face
Aiden enjoyed toddling around and digging in the snow
Snow Chester
Snow Chloe
As I was taking pictures and Owen asked to see one of me. So I tried while holding it.
Then I tried with all three of us, but neither kid was interested in looking.
Got out the diggers.
Snow Diggers
Then we made snowman. Owen and his snowman that he of course ended up smashing.
Aiden with his snowman which he decided to eat.
After lunch we headed to Owen's sitters house right up the street because she had told us before that they have a great smaller hill for little kids. She was right, it was perfect and had the best time. I am sad I wasn't able to get any pictures, but we all went sledding together, so cute. I pulled both kids down, went with each kid alone, Owen went down by himself with Meghan, and I got to be silly and sled down. Owen and Aiden were super cute.

Then the sun started to really shine so I decided to get a couple more pictures of our view before all the snow dropped off the trees.

1 comment:

  1. I love Aiden's snow bear outfit. It is very cute. It looks like you all had a lot of fun, I too am not forward to another 20+ inches of snow, which is what they are calling for in FR.

    ReplyDelete