Sunday, March 21, 2010

Big Apple Circus

Owen and I went to the Big Apple Circus at the Dulles Mall today. We decided that Aiden was just too young and probably wouldn't be happy to sit that long, so Owen and I just went. We had pretty good seats, only six rows back and on the aisle. We got to see all the good circus bits: contortionists, strong men, horse riders, dancing and aerobatic dogs, huge trampoline guys. Both Owen and my favorites was this huge two wheel structure that the guys rotated around and did some amazing tricks on. Owen was great the whole time and loved clapping and awing at the tricks. Once we got home he even acted out his own tricks on the couch for Omer and Aiden. Even ending with a bow. Great date with my son!

The "Ooh" Face in the Beginning
Tried to get a picture of the two of us, but Owen just kept looking at me. :)
Watching during the show (obviously no flash allowed)

2 comments:

  1. I love his face in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenni! It shows such genuine awe :)

    ReplyDelete