Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chuck E Cheese Birthday

We had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this afternoon, and I have to be honest I was not too excited to go. Wanted to go and celebrate Owen's friend's birthday and obviously always nice to get out with some adults when you are flying solo, but Chuck E Cheese grosses me out a lot. However, it was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. I was worried with the rain on a Saturday it would be really crowded but I guess everyone was preparing for the Tropical Storm. It was a good crowd and I just made sure to sanitize their hands every 15 minutes. (I know!) For the most part Owen wanted to stay with Aiden and play games together. He did go with his friends for a little to climb in the big tunnel structure.

Aiden loved driving the monster truck ride (SURPRISE!) and playing the dinosaur racing game with Owen. Owen really loved playing the dinosaur game, any shooting game (SURPRISE!) and this feeding the dog balls game. I have to say for a kid who has never really played video or arcade games before Owen did awesome and got lots of tickets. Aiden tried his best but obviously didn't want me to help so had to figure some out a little too late. It was a great afternoon, but we were all exhausted afterwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment