Sunday, August 28, 2011

Movie Sleepover

I thought it would be fun one night while Omer is away to stay up late with the boys watch a movie and have a sleepover down stairs. Even though I don't get too concerned with hyped up storms, I figured tonight would be a good night to hold our special night while the tropical storm happened. The boys were elated!

The boys chose Tangled, exciting for me as I love that movie. We had ice cream sundaes and then curled up on the pull out bed to watch our movie. It ended around 9:00 and the boys finally settled and went to sleep around 10:00. A little later than I had thought, but Aiden had a hard time calming down and falling asleep. Owen really wanted to go to sleep but Aiden kept bothering him. I finally had to put Aiden in his bed to fall asleep and then carry him back downstairs. Owen curled up next to me and went right to sleep. It was fun, a little later than I had thought but at least we all slept until 8:00 am. It was fun but we were all tired today and I was little annoyed that of course the storm did nothing.



1 comment: