Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Aiden's First Camp

A friend mentioned to me that her daughter around Aiden's age was going to a preschool camp and there was spaces. I thought a couple days this week would be a nice test for when he goes to school in the Fall and Owen has camp this week. So yes, two free mornings for me. He was so excited to go to camp, after watching Owen going to camp a couple times this summer. He even wanted to put on his backpack. I was a little worried about leaving him as he's never been there and this is the first time I have left him with someone he doesn't know. He did fabulous!!! Gave me a kiss good-bye and went right to playing. When I came to pick him up he was playing in the pool having a great time. The teacher said he did amazing and had a blast on the nature hike and art. Aiden told me about circle time, and playing in rocks at the park, painting with orange and yellow, eating lunch, playing cars really fast, and playing with the water slide. So happy he had fun and he can't wait to go.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Awe, such a big boy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute with his backpack on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma says: I agree with Jenni--the pic with him walking away with that big ol' backpack on is precious!!

    ReplyDelete