Friday, May 25, 2012

End of the Year Musical

The boys had their end of the year musical and I had mixed feelings about this. Of course I was so excited to see both boys perform and after Aiden not making it on stage for the Christmas musical I was super excited to see him up on stage this time. I also really wanted to see both my boys on the stage together for the first and last time. This is where I get a little sad; this means Owen's last time on his preschool's stage and class. Don't get me wrong I am excited for his new journey in the fall to Kindergarten but I am also sad to say goodbye to his preschool life. 

The musical was super cute as always. Aiden did his song and even participated some on the group songs. However, he does like the super loudness so he covered his ears quite often when it got too loud. 

Owen did a wonderful job and sang out loud and with gusto and a little seriousness; he did not want to mess up his moves. They sang two songs and then loud and proud for the group songs. We will cherish these little moments in our kid's lives.

I am having problems loading videos so hopefully I will figure it out and post them another time. 

So Owen is the third orange shirt from the left. Aiden is the first blue shirt on the left.

Owen Waving Scraves and Singing

Serious Owen

The Whole Group

Singing One Voice

Around the World

Owen Singing and Dancing

Aiden Getting Ready to Sing

Little Teapot

Teapot with Gusto

School Waving

Owen Sining

Drumming Hands

Love Their Faces, make sure to notice Aiden in the right corner

Presenting Teacher Gifts to the Honey Bears

Owen and Teacher, she was thanking him

Aiden getting his certificate bag, with the help of Owen

Wow, thanks Teacher
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment