Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

I got to enjoy two Mother's Day Tea's this year at the boy's school. They were both wonderful and I was grateful for a friend to watch Aiden while I attended Owen's. 

Aiden was so excited to see me he did not want to leave me to sing their songs. But he did sing them to me while sitting on my lap. We enjoyed some lemonade and delicious food. The kids had done a very cute job decorating the room with table cloths with their foot prints on them and wrapping paper painted by them. It was all very sweet. And Aiden made a very sweet card and adorable garden stone with his hand prints. 

 

Click on it to be able to read....
 
 

The next morning I attended Owen's. We too enjoyed lemonade and yummy treats. They sang their mommy songs and I loved watching Owen sing and actually do the hand gestures. He too was so excited to see me he barely could sit still. 

I loved that both my boys had similar things about me...they know me and love that they enjoy playing games and walking with me. Special! I asked Owen about the working response and he said, "You work at my school all the time." Yes, and I love that he notices this, PTA is a lot of work. Owen made a gorgeous vase with flowers along with a card. So sweet!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: