Thursday, August 2, 2012

Last Week of July

We had a fun packed week planned including two different water parks with friends, the carnival with a friend and of course some pool play dates. But on Monday Aiden got sick and then we found out it is hand foot mouth disease. First time with this in our house so very new to it all. Aiden is actually in very good spirits and keeps telling me how he is not sick and wants to go do our fun things. But I was told by the doctor to keep in inside until the rash heals. So no pictures of Aiden this week as he really has been pretty much playing Bionicles, Lego's and watching TV.

Luckily I have a great friends and Owen still got to go to one of the water parks and the carnival. He had a blast at both and it was good for him to get out. I am going a little stir crazy being stuck in the house all week.

The biggest news of the week was that Owen lost his first tooth. He is so excited. I was disappointed that it happened at the water park when I was not there, but my friends found the tooth and of course were the best and saved it . Owen has been showing off his new smile.

Owen has loved going on walks with me and the pups. He has started to ride his bike the whole time. The other day we did 2 miles. Go Owen!



Lost Tooth at the Water Park

 Long Tooth

New Smile


Putting his tooth under his pillow

 Excited for the Tooth Fairy

"Can you see my tongue?"

Beardy Climbed onto Owen's arm. He was ecstatic.

 Then Beardy climbed all the way up and licked Owen a couple times. 

We also celebrated Callie's 3 birthday. She LOVED her gift: a huge stuffed bunny. We gave Chester a little toy too that he just enjoyed snuggling. We made them my homemade treats too. We have enjoyed our first year with Callie. She is so sweet!







With us being stuck in the house, Owen spent an hour building and this is what he created. What a huge ship!


Addie and Owen took a break from all the rides to cool off with a snocone. Owen told me that his favorite again was the heart ride. How cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment