Thursday, April 22, 2010

Olympic Day

Owen's school hosted an Olympic Day where they participated in several athletic activities. I volunteered to help, and was assigned the soccer kick. Owen was very excited to see me there and looked like he had a wonderful time with his friends at the Olympics. These were all from my phone so the long shots not great, but I didn't want to haul the big camera around while doing the soccer part.

Jumping Hurtles

He did really well with this
Sack Race. This is where the rest of the activities were too far to really see, but they did bean bag toss, horse ride, and a rope race. There were also activities in class and indoor activities that we didn't see.
They made torches and marched in a parade.
The Rainbow Bears
Owen couldn't wait any longer and came running for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment