Saturday, October 2, 2010

Marker Boys

Let me set the scene, the boys got some new special markers and I left to get something upstairs. I might have been gone for only a couple minutes when I return I find both boys without their shirts coloring all over their bellies and also coloring each other. Then they started to run around the house and Owen called them "Marker Boys". Not sure what special power that super hero would have, but it was colorful and funny.

Owen Coloring Aiden's Foot
Marker Aiden
Marker Owen
With his Special Marker
Owen Coloring Aiden's Belly
Colorful Aiden
Colorful Owen
Running Around
And Around
Off go Marker Boys
Then Owen wanted to pose for a picture. Here are the Marker Boys

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! At least they weren't coloring your walls :)

    ReplyDelete