Friday, October 22, 2010

Mean Old Witch

Owen really wanted me to be a princess for Halloween but not willing to actually buy something and sad to say no princess gear in my house. So I bought some stuff to be a witch. Owen was beyond excited because he has learned a new witch song at school. He loved for me to wear it but then also wanted to take a turn wearing it. He even sang the song. Then I wore it again and he got the cat mask to be my black cat.

"I'm a mean old witch with a hat.
I ride on a broom with a cat.
I have a pointy chin (nose)
And a pointy hat too.
You better be careful
Or I might scare you.
Tiptoe, tiptoe, tiptoe....BOO!"



2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Love the nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! When I was there he had the cat mask on and told me he was Blaze :)

    ReplyDelete