Thursday, January 20, 2011

Aiden's Gym Class

I really wanted to sign Owen up for this science class (which he LOVES) and it just so happens there is a JW Tumbles in the same complex, so I signed Aiden up for a gym class. The time works pretty good as I have to drop Owen off and then head over to Aiden's class. He is the youngest as the class is supposed to be for 2-3 year olds, but it was the only time both were together. You can tell he is the youngest but he also very athletic and brave so he ad no problem trying any of the activities. We they are ready to have the kids do the move or course, Aiden is always one of the first up there. He loved his class as well. Today was the last day for his class and now we'll take a break and probably will be convinced to start it back up soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Made me smile and laugh. He is just too cute. I love the picture of him with bubbles in his hair and then the picture of the last activity, when that other boy was coming up behind him, you could just see Aiden thinking "What are you doing, I am first".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenni and also love his face when he is hanging from the bar before he drops down :).

    ReplyDelete