Monday, January 10, 2011

Family Movie Night

I keep hearing about other families of smaller kids having family movie night. Well I thought it was cute and might work for our active boys. In preparation of movie during dinner I didn't have Owen do quiet time today and then Aiden luckily took a short nap. So after a very active birthday party, we went to our "movie theatre" and watched Toy Story 3. Owen wanted to get PJs on, so we all did. Good Idea! I laid out the blanket and pillows and we all watched the movie and enjoyed a pizza picnic. It was a lot of fun and the boys were excited to watch a movie and eat dinner. Lots of cuddles, laughs, smiles and good family time. I did skip through some parts and Aiden still didn't make it to the end, which meant Owen didn't either. Instead they ended the movie bouncing on the bean bag. Good times!



No comments:

Post a Comment