Thursday, January 20, 2011

Videos

Omer and I watched some old videos of the boys the other night and it reminded me I need to be better about getting videos. Pictures are great but nothing beats being able to hear Owen sing and talk when he was 2 years old or watch both Aiden and Owen walk for the first time with those most infectious giggles. So today I tried to get some of Aiden.

Aiden loves to boogie down and he was dancing to the music of the digger, but he only did briefly before seeing that I was trying to capture that moment and decided to talk to me instead.


Aiden also loves to look through books and find and name everything he knows. He has become quite the little talker, trying to make small sentences of 2-3 words now.



I hope to remember to get more random videos of the boys. If you have a moment just search the blog for video and look back in time a little. And of course the older ones are on my old blog at BlogPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment