Sunday, December 9, 2012

Family Time

Not sure what it was but both boys made it clear that they just wanted to stay home and play with me the whole Saturday. Very sweet and I was happy to oblige but I really needed to pick up a race packet at RTC that day. My plan was as a whole family we would go ice skating, see the big tree and have lunch and I would grab my packet. But the boys just did not want to, no biggie. 

I stated that I would run over and grab it and come right back and continue to play. Owen was fine with that and wanted to enjoy the warmth and go bike. Aiden on the other hand decided he wanted to come with me. So I decided to make it a little date with my little guy. We had a great time. We watched the ice skating, ran and played at the big tree, had ice cream outside in the December sun, and did a little shopping. We had lots of fun and hugs. While we were gone Owen's buddy, Johnny came over to bike and ended up going back to his house. So our plan of staying home together to play was thwarted a little. However, after Aiden and I got back, Owen came home and we continued our fun day of play. 

Aiden jumping around the Christmas tree

Lemon Sorbet

YUM YUM

Lighted Reindeers

 We spent a lot of time building Lego's that day. Owen created this track on a high bridge with a tank. Wow!


 Aiden played Power Rangers

 Chester was so tired he decided to take a nap on my behind. 

 The next day it was rainy and they both wanted to play games on the IPad, but had to sit right next to each other to "play together"

 Our Santa picture from the Farm came, and I was very pleased. My boys love Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment