Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Family Christmas Celebration

I hosted the majority of my family the day after Christmas, total of 15 of us. It felt like a big Christmas celebration, just like it should be. The boys had a great time playing with their grandparents and cousins. We enjoyed spending time with the family and a huge meal. The presents is always a little crazy because so many, luckily my family got smart last year and we started doing Secret Santa for the adults. It was a great time by all....even if it took us all night and the next morning to catch up on dishes.  HeeHee

Owen immediately wanted to show PawPaw his helicopter

This is the beginning of all the present opening. 


Mom, I put this one in....remind you of anyone...Eek!!!







Going through his pirate chest. Argh!

 Omer's fancy phone can take a panoramic picture...pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment