Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lil Undies

Just in case he wanted to take the plunge I bought some 2t undies for Aiden. Well the past couple weeks, Aiden has gone on the potty about 3-5 times a day. Sometimes he will even tell me he needs to go and what do you know he actually pees. But I just don't think he quites gets it completely and not ready to deal with the poopy undies, so we will go full force soon. Just keeping it fun right now. This evening after he went pee he only had about 45 minutes before bath so I tried the undies on him. He was so happy and kept checking them out. On top of it, he went potty twice on his own and stayed dry. Hmmm, maybe I should start this now.

Lil Undie Boy

Checking the Out - "McQueen"

Itty Bitty Butt

8 comments:

  1. He a sexy boy


    Mmmmmmmm love to hump him deep i want him to be mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous thats makes two have him bent over and use his butthole hard finish by emptying your cum up his ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i was a little boy i used to let guys fuck me the neighborhood i used to live at when i was 8 years old had alot of pedophiles and i knew this so when i went out during the day to play id casually talk to some then at night id sneak out and go visit them i got fucked so hard in my ass i about passed out i was 8 years old taking hard cocks up my ass and loving it man i miss those days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy underwear would love to have him bent over infront of me id touch and lick his underwear before i force my cock hard up his butt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone wants to chat about kids both boy and girl message my wickr


    Kidlover99

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy meets world. Boy's bum meets adult cock. Boy meets pedophile online. Boy shows hairless cock and bum to stranger online. Boy meets predator online and meets him at the mall. Boy goes with stranger to hotel where he sucks man's cock and takes it up the bum. Boy goes home and goes online to find another pedophile online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wana trade kik...larryphilips

    ReplyDelete