Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Potty Training

So as I mentioned Aiden started to want to go potty. I figured he would stop but he didn't and he even started to tell me he needed to poop on the potty and actually would go. So even though I think he is so young, I decided to listen to the "experts" and take my cue and potty train him. So I started full on undies (except while we are out right now) the week of Christmas. He took to it quickly and barely had any accidents and was beyond proud of himself. Didn't want a treat or anything just a lot of praise. Very shocked and very proud. He is still doing pretty well but he has started to having more accidents. Monday, no accidents; yesterday, 5 accidents. He is also super stubborn so unless he wants to go he WILL NOT go when I tell him to. This part has been frustrating and why he is having accidents. I know this is very common and we are still going to move forward as most days he does very well with the potty. He is even doing awesome with poop, don't think he has had any poop accidents. There has also been many times he has stayed dry while we are out and about. Very proud of my little undie wearing Aiden at 22 months. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment