Friday, November 4, 2011

Boys with Teddy's

A couple days ago we went to our friends house to play and I brought our shopping cart and stroller with bears and they all had a blast pushing them around. Owen requested he wanted to go to the grocery store. I was not sure why he would ask that, but I later found out he wanted to go so he could push his bear around in his shopping cart and get some food. I actually used to do this occasionally with him when he was younger.
I didn't really need to go to the grocery store yet, but for two days he kept asking when. So I picked him up from school and we all headed over. Owen was adorable and very helpful pushing his cart around and was really good about picking out items we actually needed. Aiden and his Pooh bear enjoyed riding together in the big cart. On the way home Owen told me I had to strap Teddy in too. They were so cute. Then of course Aiden wanted a picture too of him snuggling Pooh.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment