Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day

The boy's school had a Veteran's Day Celebration that would be Aiden's first time on stage. And I can't believe I forgot the real camera. I felt horrible but tried my best to get a picture with my phone. Sadly they are very blurry because so far away.
Owen was very excited about Veteran's Day because he wanted to see the soldiers and "sing God Bless America in my beautiful voice." He did wonderful and sang those songs wonderfully even with hand gestures.
Aiden was excited to go with his schoolmate, Sadie, on the stage. But once up there he at first just stood there with deer in headlight eyes. Then he at least started to do some of the hand gestures and looked like he was mouthing the words.
They were both so cute.
Soldiers
All the Kids
Aiden is in the front row, second to the left in the red, white and blue striped shirt. Owen is the very tall boy in the third row with the blue shirt on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment