Sunday, November 27, 2011

ZooLights

I have always wanted to check out ZooLights at the National Zoo but the past two years weekends just fill up or was too cold to go. This year I was determined to go and said weeks ago if there was a nice night that we would head up. Well obviously with the weather at 70 degrees today I decided tonight would be the night. The boys and honestly me too were quite excited.

It was spectacular! The lights were everywhere and some very cool ones that the boys loved seeing. Then we also got to see tons of animals; something I was not expecting. Along with dinner, a train ride and running around the zoo in the dark with beautiful holiday lights bright every where; the family outing was fabulous. I was surprised that Owen walk or rather ran the whole thing until the uphill back to the car. We brought the wagon and it worked perfectly for Aiden (and Owen at the end) to take a ride and also pop out quickly to run around.

If you would like to view the slideshow larger just click on it.

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I love how serious Owen looks next to the fake tiger. I also love the panda and Aiden picute.

    ReplyDelete