Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Decorating

All the Santa's, snowmen, lights, etc are out of the boxes and scattered through our house and outside. The boys and I had fun decorating the house and front yard. I really think they just enjoyed the new and fun things to jingle, swing, and play with.

Owen collected the safe ornaments to play with.

This rocking snowman has proved to a favorite every year. Owen loves to make him rock.

Aiden laughing at the snowman.
Taking a turn at pushing the snowman.
Owen actually helped me put the see-sawing bear and penguin together.
Helping them see-saw.
Aiden watching us work.
Taking a turn with the see-saw.
The pups came out as well, which meant Owen had to chase them.
Taking a moment to tickle Chloe.
Then something amazing happened, Chloe laid down as normal, then Owen came to sit with her for snuggles, and then as always Chester came over to sit with her (they always lay together outside), then to top it off Aiden crawled over to sit with the rest of his siblings. I tried my best to get a good picture of all my babes hanging out together, but when dealing with four, hard to get them all to look and smile at once but I just loved this moment.



1 comment: