Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sun and Leaves

It has been raining here pretty much nonstop for the past week, but today the sunshine came out. WooHoo! We were all excited to get outside and play in the yard. Pretty much all the leaves have fallen, so we got to rake big piles of leaves and then have a ton of fun. I actually enjoy raking leaves so I did pretty much all of it. And I have to say please excuse my outfit, I had just gotten back from running the hike.

Owen grabbed his rake but then didn't really want to rake. He told me to get to work.


Aiden on the Move
Aiden and Chloe in Leaves
Owen sat in the pile and we thought it would be great to have both sitting there, but Aiden had different plans. Leaf Pile Owen What is better than running through leaf piles?
Owen would go from pile to pile. Aiden Trying to Rake Leaf Pile Running Boys in Leaves Then Owen figured out the game of throwing leaves at Aiden.
He got me a couple times too.
Aiden just sat there as Owen tossed leaves at him and over him. He never tried to get away. He just would take the leaves and finger through them. Leaf Head Aiden Chester Enjoying the Show
Falling Leaves on Aiden
Can you spot Owen and Aiden?

More Leaf Sprinkling on Aiden

I finished and it was time for pile jumping. On your mark, get set....
Go Owen!
Go Mommy! The Boys in the Leaves Leaf Cloud
Leaf Pile Aiden

My Handsome Boy

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I wish every fall day was like yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete