Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beginning Steps

I have not promoted the early walking for Aiden. He has been cruising furniture for quite some time and if he was older I would have pulled the push toy out earlier, but honestly I really don't want him to walk so young. But against my best efforts he is going to anyways. He started to push his caterpillar toy by walking behind it, so I figure I should just bring the push toy out. He took right to it, and started to walk behind it. No time at all to figure it out, just went. Through the day he can lift it up and tries to turn it. The funny part is when he gets tired, the push toy goes a little too fast for him. Aiden is beyond excited about his new skill. This morning he went back and forth across the room about 10 times. He does get very frustrated when he gets stuck. It is only a matter of time before he is running behind Owen.

Exploring the Push Toy

Beginning Steps
Excited Walker

1 comment: