Tuesday, May 11, 2010

From the Phone

I often will pull out the phone while we are out and the boys are doing something cute or funny, but then I tend to forget that they are on there. Well I emptied the phone pictures and here are several posts all in one.

Dirt Boys, May 6
We were watering flowers when I allowed the boys to dig through the extra pot of dirt. Aiden pulled the pool over and then they really had a good time.

Owen Sprinkling Dirt
Dancing in the Dirt
Dirty Aiden
Dirt Can be so Much Fun

Bookworms at the Playground, May 7
Owen is definitely a little bookworm and today we headed to the playground where he happened to meet up with a friend from school. Owen insisted on bringing his I Spy book pack and Andrew was happy to sit among all the playground structures to read with Owen.


The Dragonfly, May 8
We found a huge dragonfly on our porch. It was cool to see it so close. I was hoping it would leave at some point but on Sunday morning it was still there. But then Owen called from the window, "It moved!" It had dropped to the table but was not looking good. So Omer carefully moved it to the outside table where it could warm up. Owen loved watching a favorite insect and luckily Omer was right and it just needed to warm up and it flew away.

Boys Walking Dogs, May 11
I can not put into words how this next made me feel, but you hope one day you will get to have this and it came to me surprisingly early. Owen has walked Chester several times, but today he wanted to walk Chloe. I let him but warned him she is strong and stubborn. Then Aiden asked for Chester's leash. They all walked so well together and it was so sweet. They walked like this for a good 25 minutes and then gave them back to me to walk.
Owen Took Chloe Running
Aiden Walking Chester
Chloe and Owen
My Boys Walking My Pups
Lots of Books, May 11
It is always a welcome thing to make dinner with no interruptions even if it means that there are a ton of books to clean up. The boys had a wonderful time reading the books, they weren't just yanking them all down.

1 comment:

  1. Aiden walking the dog - how cute is that?

    ReplyDelete