Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ninja Swords

I have fought on the weapon issue in our house, and have not allowed any unless blow up. Well you can not fight nature. And it is just pure nature for boys to want weapons. Owen has been more and more interested in being a ninja and this morning he told me he wanted to get a ninja sword. He swore there was one downstairs, and what do you know all the way on top of a shelf there was Omer's old ninja sword from his Halloween costume from years ago. The boys loved it!
I promised them while they were at school I would pick up another one so they could be ninja's together. I figured if we had weapons in the house, there would be tons of fights and injuries. But to my surprise, after a rough beginning of the week, today there were no fights. They would not fight each other, they fought everything else, even their cute, adorable stuffed animals. I have to admit it was a lot of fun and loved seeing the teamwork. They totally have some natural ninja skills too.
Ninja Owen
Uh, Aiden did not want a costume because he wanted to be Naked Ninja

Owen showing his sword moves

Aiden protected Duckie from not being hurt. He was called Naked Ninja's Pet
Finally Aiden decided to put some clothes on.
Ninjas Amongst Their Enemies
Dragon Ninja Flying
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment