Sunday, January 8, 2012

Frog's Birthday Party

I always joke when the day has been filled with crazy tumbling boy behavior that I wish sometimes we could just have a tea party.
Well during rest time today Owen left his room and told me he needed to find the party decorations. I looked in his room and he had set up a blanket and his animals for a party. With a big smile on my face, I showed him where the decorations were. I told him after I finished my chores I would come help.
He had most of it set up when I got there with hats on his animals and taping of streamers. It was so cute. He even found the plates I saved from his first birthday party and set them out for each guest. Aiden finished rest time and joined us for Frog's birthday party.
We enjoyed snack chosen by Owen, sang happy birthday to frog and enjoyed a cookie, had a puppet show, dance party, more story telling, etc. It was a great time and I finally got to have a "tea party" with my boys.
Owen and the Party Guests
Silly Owen and his Decorations




Aiden wanted to put his hat on his face
Party Snack

Callie came to see what we were doing, and then went to go run outside instead.
Owen put a flower necklace on Chester while he hung out with us at the party
Aiden was singing for the guests
Frog with his Candle
Chester moved to be in the party more
Then they bounced on the bed
Then a dance party

Aiden danced with the monster
Posted by Picasa



2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Glad you finally got to have a tea party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the dancing videos are great.

    ReplyDelete