Thursday, May 14, 2009

Helpful Hand

Omer went on a business trip so Jenni came up last night to help me handle the two kiddos. I don't think I would have survived without her. Owen woke with a fever again at 3:30 and pretty much just laid on me or by me until we left for the doctor (again) at 7:30. He once again spiked a very high fever (104). It was also nice to have another adult here during the day to help. Last night was rough until we got home and I put both boys to bed at 10:00. Ugh! This morning has been much better so hopefully Owen is on the mend (but with that said the fever has never been here during the morning only evening). We had a fun morning and once again Jenni, I can't thank you enough.

My friend returned our exersaucer and it did not take long for Owen to want to climb in. He was so happy and really made me laugh.


He loved the popping apple


Jenni getting Aiden smiles


Big Boy Smiles in a Small Boy Toy


Aiden sucking on his hands

1 comment:

  1. What a great big sister! Nice to have help!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete