Saturday, May 30, 2009

Festival BBQ

My friend Megan holds a Herndon Festival BBQ every year, and as always it was great fun. Owen had a wonderful time playing in the pool, well sort of. The pool was a little chilly, so he played with me while I was in the pool. This meant throwing diving sticks in for me to retrieve. He did enjoy taking a ride on one of the floats and sitting and kicking his feet in the pool. But the hot tub, aka kiddie pool, was much more fun for him. It was a little warmer and of course shallow so easier for him to play in. I had to laugh at all the people piled in the hot tub. Owen was really sweet when he wanted Aiden to get in too. I dipped Aiden's feet in and Owen loved it. As always Aiden was great and just hung out for all the fun. Food yummy, company great and a ton of fun.

Playing Pool Fetch


Excited Owen
Daddy and Owen in the Hot Tub

Mommy and Aiden during dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment