Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Tea

Owen's preschool class held a Mother's Tea for Mother's Day this morning. It was so adorable and I enjoyed seeing Owen in a class setting. He was also excited to have me there; I have never seen him leave so quickly to get to school. Owen talks about most of the kids in his class quite often so it was nice for me so see some of the kids. I am sure it is different when all us mom's aren't there but none of them were playing. Owen tried to get Connor to take a crayon at our table and did put a puzzle together with Eileen. We got a placemat they made, a poem with their hands as flowers, and a decorated potted flower. The kids also did the parachute for us.





1 comment:

  1. I like the new look! I didn't know about the Library Thing widget. Nice.

    ReplyDelete