Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brothers

Owen loves to show and teach Aiden stuff. He also likes when I pretend that Aiden is talking. Owen will speak right to Aiden and gets annoyed if I try to talk. He will say "No, Aiden talks!" Beginning of their play. Love it!

Owen can also be very helpful. Yesterday while we were out I needed to put the Bjorn back on to carry Aiden and there was no good place to lay him down. So I sat him in the fold up chair and asked Owen to hold him. Owen did a great job helping.

And this morning I gave Aiden a sippy cup for the first time. Our doctor wants him to have some prune juice to try to get him to poop more often. He will not take a bottle now, so I figured why not try the cup. Owen took it upon himself to put it in Aiden's mouth to help him. It worked, Aiden actually drank some from the cup.

As for Aiden, of course Owen is his favorite person. And now Owen has someone who always laughs at him when he feels a need to scream. Which I of course find super annoying.

I LOVE seeing the development of their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment