Monday, July 6, 2009

MEGHAN

I have given in and hired a mother's helper. Don't ask my hesitations about this, but I am very happy that I did. She is great! Meghan is a 13 year old girl that lives up the street and just loves kids. I usually have her come one morning a week to play with Owen while Aiden and I get a lot of home stuff done. I can't put into words how much Owen loves her. At 7:30 am I told him Meghan as coming today and he popped up from our bed and was ready to go downstairs. He asked about every 10 minutes until 9:00, when she arrived, if Meghan was here yet. And after the first time she came, he told Omer that he had a new friend named Meghan. How cute!!!

They play outside most the time and I do not want to disturb their fun with taking pictures so I snapped some from inside. They were collecting nature in buckets and putting them in the water table She was impressed he knew what cicada shells were. The boy knows a lot about bugs! She also told me that Owen is such a polite, smart boy. I would have to agree. :)

Meghan and Owen, new buddies

Collecting Cicada Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment