Friday, July 10, 2009

Rainforest Walk

There is a wonderful path that runs along a creek about a 10 minute stroller walk from my house. Owen has coined this the rainforest walk. Not sure why, but my guess is one time months ago Owen and I went while it was raining and it was all wet out there.

We love going! And I love that Owen loves going. This morning we headed out, and Owen grabbed one of his buckets so he could collect nuts, seeds and shells. The pups love it too because they get to be off leash for awhile and swim in the creek. Aiden is happy to ride along and then gets to be held while we play in the creek. We have a blast.

I am trying to be better about taking random family videos and try to post them on here as well so I can remember them when I print the blog. So here is a little taste of our time. I miss most of the great times because too hard to record and hold Aiden. Also sorry for the shaky video, but like I said hard to take video and hold Aiden at the same time.

Synopsis of Video:
Owen collecting nuts
Chatty Aiden
Playful Chloe, Chester joins in
Owen finding shells
Aiden stroller
Throwing Rocks (he was having more fun when camera was off)
Tried to get a shot of Aiden and I
Owen splashing and running, Aiden laughing at Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment