Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First Presents

Both boys really love to color, draw and now Owen has started to really get into writing. He is proud that he colors in the lines now and also has accomplished most all his letters. So now he is attempting to spell. He can write his name, Aiden, mom, dad and love. This afternoon he drew a picture and asked if he could have wrapping paper to make a gift for me. So in his room he had the paper, scissors and tape and wrapped the whole gift himself. Of course Aiden wanted to try too so I got to listen to Owen help and teach Aiden how to wrap a gift. It was adorable!
They came bounding down the stairs to hand me my two wrapped gifts. I had the biggest smile and a warm heart. Those boys go the biggest hugs and kisses. Then this continued for many gifts, then one to each other and then one saved for Daddy. It was such a wonderful moment to remember.
Aiden has started to learn to cut so he cut some paper and colored it. Owen made and cut me a rainbow and then all on his own spelled Mom.
After so many gifts to me Owen made Aiden one.
They helped each other opening it as they like to use lots of tape.
Owen wrote Aiden's name for him
Owen was left out so I made him a gift.
He was excited with my Name and Snowman picture
He then made me such a sweet picture that I will keep forever. It is me and him holding hands and flowers and says Owen Mom Love (which he spelled on his own)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment